This is a superb opportunity to manage an extensive events portfolio as well as being responsible for project managing and delivering a full meeting and events programme for a membership organisation.
Specific duties include:
Working closely with a network team to project manage the networks annual 2 day symposium held each year in June for 300 people, as well as a range of other national events and seminars for up to 100 people.
- Delivering events and exhibition in line with budgets.
- Procurement of venues and materials.
- Liaison with suppliers and exhibitors.
- Managing the symposium delegate evaluation process, producing reports and making recommendations to support the business planning of future symposium.
- Planning, managing and delivering two annual programmes and up to 30 events per year of varying sizes.
The post holder will work closely with others to deliver a range of communications to support the organisations activities
- Drafting regular copy and key messages for online resources including websites, intranet and social media.
- Drafting copy for marketing emails and flyers to promote events.
- Manage monthly newsletter.
- Assisting with the management and maintenance of the website
A very involved role ideal for someone who enjoys the cut and thrust of event management
The post holder will be someone who has experience of working as part of a close team to deliver large scale national events with a solid and demonstrable track record of achievement
The role requires an individual with excellent interpersonal and communications skills in order to liaise, influence and build good working relationships both across the organisation and outside the organisation.
The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with conflicting priorities is essential as well as experience of supporting a team to deliver projects and or programmes on time and to budget
To discuss this exciting role in full detail and to receive full descriptions please contact;
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.